- Begin by sitting at the edge of your seat as before.
- Pay attention to your LEFT FOOT first in the following ways:
– how does it fit the floor….. now how does the floor fit your foot….. once again how does your foot fit the floor…. alternate between these 2 perspectives half a dozen times.
3. Now pay attention to your RIGHT FOOT in the same ways:
– how does it fit the floor….. now how does the floor fit your foot….. and again how does your foot fit the floor…. go over and back between these perspectives again half a dozen times.
4. Then mix n’ match – Start paying attention to how the floor fits your LEFT FOOT while you pay attention to how your RIGHT FOOT fits the floor.
5. Now switch over and start paying attention to how the floor fits your RIGHT FOOT while you pay attention to how your LEFT FOOT fits the floor.
6. Alternate this over and back 4 – 5 times. Notice what your eyes do while this is happening. Do they change focus, become brighter, more aware, open wider…… do they become involved in any way with whats going on in your feet? or is there a link between them anywhere? It doesn’t matter if you do or if you don’t notice anything here. The eyes are one of the other area of massive sensitivity and relevant to what we are doing. Just looking for a connection is all it takes.
7. Now do Sensing & Feeling Lesson 1: http://jurassicmudachesandpains.com/contact-me/about-page/lesson-1/
*Remember to try and dispense with naming the sensations you feel. Just notice them or be aware of them, thats all.