First have your green tea or chamomile tea.
- Stand normally facing forward, then take a small step out with your RIGHT FOOT.
- Keep your head facing forward then turn your body 45 degreees to the LEFT.
- Keep your head facing forward and turn your eyes to the LEFT as far as is comfortable. This is now your starting position.
- While your attention is on your feet, notice the changing sensations there as you turn your head slowly to the LEFT as far as is comfortable and back to the starting position…x10 times…nice and slowly, nice and and gently. Make it a movement rather than an exercise so your attention rests at your feet.
- Finish by turning your body and your eyes back facing front again.
- Stand normally before you begin Sensing & Feeling
How do your feet fit the floor….how does the floor fit your feet?
How does the right foot fit the floor as the floor fits your left foot?
How does the left foot fit the floor as the floor fits your right foot?
Alternate between these 2 perspectives several times.
What area in your body has changed the most – shoulders – knees – hips – arms – hands – ankles – backs of your legs – lower or upper back – your breathing?