- Begin with the Altered State. Find the one that suits you – green tea, the vagus breath, yoga, coffee, a foot soak, a chill out essential oil blend on your feet, binaural beats on your earphones,…..
- Then for 5 minutes copy someone else’s feet as they walk. This time focus your attention past them, past their feet, at their upper body – just not directly at them. We did something like this yesterday when we looked for shapes and colours between the outermost edge of your field of vision and your focused vision. We’re picking up information in our peripheral vision and feeding into the part of the brain that mimics or copies behaviour. In your peripheral vision information is less effected by any critical factor, judgement and opinions and gets to the brain clear and unedited.
- Then….where has your breathing changed…and where in your body has changed the most?
- Copy as many people’s feet in 5 minutes as you can. As soon as notice the adjustment in your body to fit how they move their feet – change to someone else. This may take 5 seconds or 10 seconds to notice. This one takes lots of stamina to go for 5 minutes!
- Then afterwards….where has your breathing changed…and where in your body has changed the most?
And here is the link to yesterday’s Session 1 of the Footy Language: http://jurassicmudachesandpains.com/shop/footy-language/